EasyShaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bine ati Venit pe Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im leaving the server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
treythegreat

Im leaving the server Empty
PostSubject: Im leaving the server   Im leaving the server EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:43 am

hey all im BUSTED from the fury side alot of fury toons may know me but this is a Romanian server an its a total opposite time frame from america im from the US an i dnt understand wat everyone is saying or when im online there all sleep when there online im asleep very awsome server just dont go with my time frame thank u GM dan an others keep up the good wrk bye guys XD
Back to top Go down
Geooo

Geooo

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving the server   Im leaving the server EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:00 pm

treythegreat wrote:
hey all im BUSTED from the fury side alot of fury toons may know me but this is a Romanian server an its a total opposite time frame from america im from the US an i dnt understand wat everyone is saying or when im online there all sleep when there online im asleep very awsome server just dont go with my time frame thank u GM dan an others keep up the good wrk bye guys XD

Bye Bye to bad you leave Sad
Back to top Go down
[GS]StarFall

[GS]StarFall

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving the server   Im leaving the server EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:52 pm

hmm Trebuie de creat un topik referindute la aceasta Geo/../../..../././././././.././././.
Back to top Go down
smokevll

smokevll

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving the server   Im leaving the server EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 5:01 pm

el nu stie romana -.-
Back to top Go down
auras

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving the server   Im leaving the server EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:35 pm

am parasit si eu serverul ... nu mai sunt oameni rar se mai urneste un pvp ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im leaving the server   Im leaving the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Im leaving the server
Page 1 of 1